JAMES and KATHERINE . . .PLUS TWO INCREDIBLE TEENAGERS AND ONE CRAZY LIFE!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Busy, Busy!

James has been putting in 12-16 hr days 7 days a week but each day he asks me about he status of our children. Now if this were a typical way of having children I might be able to give him a better answer (ie the baby moved, it kicked, the doctor said . . .), but . . . as it stands each day I reply the same way - you know about as much as I do!
I did talk to a social worker this week who said given that we want a sibling group ( 2 or more) and children over 4 years and don't care what race or nationality they are that we will go to the top of the list! Oh, goody - I think - we finally go to the top of some list!
Well all I can say is next time James asks me how our children are or what their status is I'll just reply the same way he did once to me - How are our children? I don't even know who our children are!

No comments: