JAMES and KATHERINE . . .PLUS TWO INCREDIBLE TEENAGERS AND ONE CRAZY LIFE!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TAGGING??

Is tagging even legal???? Oh . . . not that kind I guess! My good friend, Nicole (the bow girl) tagged me ` so watch out you could be next!



The rules are:

1. Go to your fourth picture folder

2. Upload the fourth picture

3. Tell everyone about it

4. Tag four more friends!



Honestly, I think Nico tagged me just to see if I could accomplish this feat! Actually if it weren't for her I would still be trying to figure how to upload a picture on my blog - that is if I could even figure out how to create a blog in the first place. So here goes . . .



Now Nicole will never believe this . . . this a picture of Andrea singing in a church program a few weeks after we got her. I used this picture to show off the cute bow that Nicole made for her on another blog entry. (Honestly this is the fourth picture in my fourth picture folder, Nico) I loved how the bows all attach to the little stretchy headband and she is so pretty in pink and white! What is scary are the eyes on these poor kids - they look like they trying out for some horror flick instead of singing in a church program!!!! (That's what you get when a bad photographer enlarges the photos to the giant size uh hum Mom . . .Erin . . .Diana . . .)

So that is it!

You've been tagged . . .

Diana

Erin

Krysta

Linda

Have fun!

2 comments:

Nicole M said...

She is so cute! You're going to be fighting the boys off of her when she gets older. Love you, miss you!!

Diana said...

Tag, tag, no tag backs... or something like that. I'll have to ask my children... ;)