JAMES and KATHERINE . . .PLUS TWO INCREDIBLE TEENAGERS AND ONE CRAZY LIFE!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Big Enough!

My dear mom who can hardly use a computer has a complaint! On her birthday last October my brother, Jon gave her a very nice laptop computer. He set up an email account for her and gave her a quick how-to lesson!

The reason she wanted it was to keep up with my cousin, Erin's blog and see Grant in all of his cuteness. Then we got the kids and she started reading my blog and looking at our posted pics. Well, after spending about an hour putting many of our holiday pictures on our blog, etc. her remark was why don't you choose bigger pic size like Erin and Brett do?? You can always see Grant's face so well . . . and when are you going to put videos on like Erin and Brett?????

You give Grandma a computer and now I have to compete with my 30 something cousin?????
Well, she says, the pics just aren't big enough!

4 comments:

side of fries said...

The nerve! :) Yeah, she's right about the video... I don't even know what Andrea and Justin's voices sound like... chop, chop... get a move on.

Diana said...

Yeah, I'm with her too, since it's so easy on the upload feature to choose the bigger size, I think you need to "get with it" too. And for some reason you can't click on the photos ti enlarge them on your blog, so you definitely need to enlarge.
=P

Diana said...

Katherine - I have tagged you in a blogging game, check out my blog, I hope you'll play along!

Diana said...

the FAMILY blog