JAMES and KATHERINE . . .PLUS TWO INCREDIBLE TEENAGERS AND ONE CRAZY LIFE!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Unbelievable - WE ARE IN LOVE!

Aren't they absolutely adorable???????????




She's a little beauty. . . joyful, and playful!

He's a little man. . . helpful and introspective.
Notice the kitchen towel on his arm -
he was helping me clean the kitchen!


Can you believe it - they couldn't be more perfect! Adorable, helpful, and sweet! There is so much to tell about them but . . . I think their pics sum them up perfectly! As James says . . . we might be a little bit prejudice - but we don't see how they could be any better!

3 comments:

Diana said...

"A little bit prejudiced..." Welcome to parenthood.
Adorable. When's our first playdate?

side of fries said...

Oh my goodness! You're a family! I couldn't be more excited for you. They are sooooooooo adorable. You better tell James to get a big stick to fight off all those boys to come in the future years... and you've already got a little gentleman on your hands! How beautiful! I'm tearing up!

Nicole M said...

Oh Kath- Iknow how long you and James have waited for those two angels. Wow, they are too adorable. You are going to give them so much love..how sweet are those two kids. I am so happy for you and James and I can't wait to meet them. Also, I cant wait to see more pictures. Congrats on the new arrivals!!!